jeudi 3 décembre 2015

DIFFERENCES BETWEEN MY CHILDHOOD AND MY GRANDFATHER'S CHILDHOOD

                       MY GANDFATHER'S CHILDHOOD

My grandfather, when was 14 more or less, he lived in Sevilla with his uncle and aunte because his parents was dead. 
He started to study when he was 8 years old, and he had finished the elementary and obligatory studies when he was 17, but he started to work in a cáfe and he won some cash. With this money, hepaid for hiself his studies in a university and right now his a teacher.

MY CHILDHOOD

I was in a nursery in Granada when I was 2 and an half years old, but when I was five years old i was going to have a little brother and the house was so small so we had to go to live to Chiclana.
Then i went to the school and i got to know new peolpe who now are my frineds. At the same time I started to play golf and to have classes of english. When I was 12 years old I started to study the obligatory secundary study, and now I carry on with this study. 

2 commentaires: